As a developer of an Amazon seller tool, our goal is to make it easy for every Amazon seller to increase their sales. To help achieve this, we would like to hear more from university students about their ideas and views of e-commerce. To boost students’ interest in e-commerce and online marketing, we established such a scholarship. The winner will receive $1000.
1. Must be full time university/college students.
2. Must agree to our Terms and Conditions.
1. The subject of the video or essay can be about an interesting experience you had dealing with online shopping or your views on the e-commerce market.
2. Email to email@example.com with the essay or video link including the following info:
• Student ID
• Cell phone number
All application materials must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. EST on December 15, 2018.
Please note: The AMZFinder Scholarship Program will be held every year.
The AMZFinder Scholarship committee will evaluate each video or essay submission and select one scholarship recipient based on the following criteria:
2. Logical reasoning
1. Applicants can only make one application.
2. The winner will be notified by email or SMS message and an announcement will be made at AMZFinder.com on December 30, 2018.
3. Any student, of any nationality, currently enrolled or accepted at a college or university is eligible to apply. This includes an associate’s degree, undergraduate degree, graduate degree, bachelor’s degree, master’s degree or doctoral degree.
4. AMZFinder agrees not to share any personal information related to the applicants. All information will be treated with strict confidentiality and will not be sold or disclosed to any third parties.
5. Employees of AMZFinder and their family members are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Subscribe right now to get the latest update of the most comprehensive seller tools.